Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message Sivious to get into the PSN chat

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q: Calibration tips?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unKut

Q: Calibration tips? Empty
PostSubject: Q: Calibration tips?   Q: Calibration tips? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 am

I've heard that on this game the quality of it it's all on about a proper calibration and how the game can detect you well. So can anyone give me any tips to how to make it work better and easier?
Back to top Go down
Sivious
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Q: Calibration tips?   Q: Calibration tips? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:00 pm

I've tried lowering my controllers, thinking blocking would be easier, but it messes up my arms. I've also tried shortening my arm span for a longer and easier reach but that messes me up too.

So far the best calibration I can run is following the picture/directions perfectly.

I also do right foot forward and left foot back for balance.

so far I haven't found any little tricks to make fighting easier.
Back to top Go down
https://sadisticguild.board-directory.net
Thedaz3000

PostSubject: Re: Q: Calibration tips?   Q: Calibration tips? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Hey man if u want to make head tracking real easy here how i do it. I can get it working at night in the day even in my mates downstairs room with pretty shit lighting. Contrast is the key in the night at least. Best thing u can do is hang a white sheet up behind you and the ps eye will have no trouble seeing you especially if u have darker hair or a dark hat on. In my house at night i have all the lights in the room on and have an even coloured wall behind me but for it to track me perfectly i simply wear a white hat. Pretty much cant go wrong i refuse to play unless head tracking is enabled it just feels so much better :-) hope that helps a bit.
Back to top Go down
unKut

PostSubject: Re: Q: Calibration tips?   Q: Calibration tips? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:46 am

Hey, reviving this topic because I'm having a real problem fucking up with my head.

I'm currently playing with a move controller and a ps3 regular controller. Everything works decently, except when the T pose comes. I find myself imitating the image perfectly and pushing the buttons on my right move controller thousands of times, but the game won't register it. Only after swinging my arms up and down a billion times is that, by some chance of absolute luck that actually accepts and sends me into the next calibration picture. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong? Please, I really need help with this, the game looks awesome to me, but the T pose is just fucking me up.
Back to top Go down
Thedaz3000

PostSubject: Re: Q: Calibration tips?   Q: Calibration tips? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey man i really think the problem lies with the dual shock. It a noble thing of them to include support for it to make it cheaper i guess for people to be able to play the game but it just doesnt have the accuracy. I know it probly a stretch financially but your best bet is to grab another Move controller and all your hassles will go away plus the fighting will be much more accurate. I use 2 move controls and have never had a prob with the calibration poses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q: Calibration tips?   Q: Calibration tips? Empty

Back to top Go down

Q: Calibration tips?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sadistic :: The Fight :: Q&A-
Jump to: